It's the end of summer and my feet are a hot little mess. I've been wearing nothing but flip flops or going barefoot which has been great, but they've gotten pretty beat up in the meantime. I'm not much of a pedicure/manicure kind of girl, so I came up with this simple foot scrub to get my feet all soft and clean.
So simple... Here goes:
- Carrier oil (I used Organic Apricot oil, something that doesn't have a strong scent would be best)
- Sea salt
- Organic tea tree essential oil
- Organic peppermint essential oil
- Sterilize your jar by boiling for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Let it cool off.
- Fill the jar with sea salt about 3/4 full.
- Add the carrier oil so that it completely covers the salt.
- Add 6 drops of each essential oil.
These essential oils are pretty strong, so if you have sensitive skin, try just a couple drops at first and see how it goes. It can also feel pretty tingly which in my opinion feels great on my feet. Love the clean smell too!
Hope you all had a good Monday :) I spent the day cleaning the house and working on a new project. I cannot tell you how nice it is to finally have a semi clean house. We still need to work on our bedroom, but at least we have most of the wedding gifts put away. They were taking over!
Heading to Mexico in the morning! It's Bar Method week at Rancho La Puerta so I'm pretty excited. I have never taken a Bar Method class, but I've heard it's a great butt workout...essential once you hit your 30s.
K, kids, getting sleepy...nite...